How to Request a Return
To return an item, please click on the link below
- Submit a return request
- Repackage the items and enclose the original packing slip with them. Items must be returned in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts in order to receive a refund.
- We will provide you a label to ship your return back to us upon approval.
- Please write the RMA # on a piece of paper for inside the package(s) along with “Returned Items”. You will receive an RMA# on approval. Once the items are received and checked we will issue you a refund minus any applicable restocking fees.
- If your return is damaged upon receipt due to customer damage, be aware we cannot refund your order if it's not in NEW and resell-able condition. We do not offer returns on products that have been installed or used.
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs when making a return. Exemptions on this rule are items that are shipped incorrectly i.e. wrong item, wrong color etc, Warranty items within 30 days (Warranty claims outside of 30 days may require the customer to ship the item to the manufacturer at customer's expense).
- Most items we sell require a Re-Stocking Fee due to size. Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returned orders. Please be aware this can be up to 50%. Open box items will be assessed a restocking fee as they cannot be sold as new.